We got word tonight from our realtor that the seller of the house we put an offer on accepted it! Woohoo! Barring any unforeseen issues, which we're not expecting since the house is only 3 years old, we should close and be in there in about a month! We'll be scheduling all the inspections and everything tomorrow, and I'm sooooo stinkin' excited. :)
Cameron is going to a firefighter training school tomorrow for work. It's some sort of intense flooding/fire fighting on a simulated ship somewhere on the base or something. I have no clue. But it should be interesting to see how he feels tomorrow night when he gets home. Haha.
I know this is a short update, but I just wanted to share the good news with everyone. :) Hope you're all doing well!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment