So Cameron randomly decided to pick up some free Padres game tickets from his command last night. He called me on his way home from work and asked if I wanted to go. So...spur of the moment, we decided to go to the game. We stopped at a concession stand place to get some food, and I happened to be wearing some of the jewelry I made. One of the ladies behind the counter complimented it, so I thanked her and told her I had made it. She was impressed, and informed me that I should sell it. I kinda laughed and said, "I do, actually." I handed her a business card with my web address on it, and she seemed pleased and excited to go look at it later. All that to say...out of a random, spur of the moment decision to go to a baseball game, came a random, kind of weird plug for my business. Haha. You never know what can happen, I suppose. :) Whether or not anything will come of that chance meeting, I have no idea. But at least it's a possibility.
I just thought I would share one part of the randomness that is my life. Haha.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment