Monday, August 17, 2009

I got an iphone

It's true. I can't believe it, but I did. Cameron pretty much had to talk me into it. I was very unsure if I really wanted to take the plunge, but I'm glad I did now. It's so neat. And it will help us on the move if we need internet access for any reason and can't find a place with wifi or something for our laptops. It's pretty incredible what it can do. I'm still figuring everything out, but it's neat.

And just so everyone knows, the phone is extremely user friendly. I was afraid that I would be lost, but I'm not. I think it's actually easier to find things than on my old regular phone. So if you're considering it and want a smart phone of some sort, I think you'd be ok with this one. :)

Anyway, that is my post. Just thought I'd share. :)

No comments: