Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well...

Man, it's been a long time since I posted anything. My sincerest apologies for the lack of communication.

I will confess that I was somewhat hiding some information from my family because I surprised them with a quick visit on the way through Houston. We came a week early, so we were able to spend Labor Day with them. :) That was fun. So...I was avoiding posting anything on here since I didn't want them to know what I was up to. So sneaky, I know. haha.

But now that all the surprises are over, I can post safely again. We left San Diego on Sept 4th and made our way across the ENTIRE country to Virginia. We arrived in Virginia on Sept 10th, and Started house hunting the next day. We spent all day every day looking at houses until Monday this week (ok, I know that's only a few days, but it was EXHAUSTING). We found one we like, and we're hoping to move forward on that soon. We'll see, though. If things happen, I'll post more info (and maybe some pictures?). :)

There's not a whole lot else to post at this current moment, but we appreciate the prayers and everything. Update more soon!

No comments: