Hello again! I told you I'd write more later. So here I am!
My last post gave a brief synopsis of what's been going on around here lately, so I thought I'd divulge a few more details to those inquiring minds who must know. Haha.
The first bit of news is that I am no longer working. I didn't quit, and I wasn't fired. It was more like the guy that I was working for and who hired me, was leaving the company, and therefore I kind of had to leave by defualt. Haha. I left on amiable terms, and there is a chance I could go back at a later time, but I don't know how probable that is. So now I'm back to being a stay at home wife, and spend my time volunteering and such. I think I might prefer it this way, even though I didn't mind working. This gives me a little more freedom and a little more leeway for the craziness that is my life.
The next bit of news is the visit with my family. They were able to travel out here to see me and Cameron, and we had a great time. This is the farthest my immediate family has traveled to visit, and I think it was a fun experience for them to see me in my life out here. It's also a part of the country they don't typically get to see, and who some of them had never seen, so it was neat to play tour guide and show them around. Haha. It was so fun to spend time with baby P. I hogged her a lot. I'm not sure my sister minded. It gave her a bit of a break. :) Haha. She's 4 months old, so she was still a fun baby that you get to hold and cuddle, but she was getting into the fun stage of learning how to be more "independent" and all that. Good times.
I've been pretty busy with my volunteering stuff. I think it's gotten a little crazier lately, partly because it's summer, I guess. There's more going on to try to entertain people. Haha. It's been fun though. I've actually had the opportunity of meeting some people who have recently moved into the area, and it's been great to get to know them. They are believers and live pretty close to me, which is not easy to find some days since I live kinda out in the middle of nowhere. Haha. So I'm looking forward to nurturing that relationship.
Other than that, it's all mostly mundane details. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the last little bit of summer left. Have a great week!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment