Wow. It's been a long time since I updated my fans of my where-abouts and goings-on. Haha. So sorry.
I have had a crazy last couple months. I started my new job, was adjusting to all that, and was working on some other stuff. Now...I am no longer working, and have been re-adjusting to being unemployed. I'm not complaining, actually. I might have bitten off more than I could chew with that job, since I was already doing so much other stuff.
I also had a lovely visit with my family. They got to come out and see what my life is like. Haha. I got to hog my little niece a little bit, and Cameron got to meet her for the first time. It was cool. We went up to Washington DC and saw the sights. Haha. That was an interesting experience. I really enjoyed having them.
I have a bunch going on right now, too, so I don't have a ton of time to write at the moment, but I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my blog and will be writing more soon. :)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment