Ok, I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted. Life has been crazy. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record...my posts are starting that way more often. Haha.
Anyway.......we're doing well. We have both been entirely too busy for our own good, but it's been good busy. I have been sewing a little bit (more to come on that on my craft blog soon, linked to the right). Cameron has been working, taking care of business, and rather well, from what I hear. Haha. He recently achieved a rather important milestone for his career, so we're both very happy (and slightly relieved) that it's over and done with. Hooray!
I have a new obsession. It's called...tea. Yes, tea. I got a taste of some extraordinary tea a couple months back, and sought out the website. I ordered some of it, and have been addicted ever since. In fact, I'm such a nerd that I am having a tea party for some of my friends in the not too distant future to spread my obsession to others. Haha. Actually, I have several friends that enjoy tea about as much as I do, so it works out well. I'm sure it will be lovely. :)
The kitties are doing well. They are just as insane as ever, but that is why we love them, right? Haha. One is cuddly, and one is hyper, as usual. But they are wonderful.
I guess that's about it for now. I'll try to post more soon! Ack, broken record again. Sigh. Sorry! Oh well, all 3 of you who read this will forgive me, right? ;) Have a wonderful week!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment