Well, Cameron left yesterday for a short underway on his ship. With his recent accomplishments of Navy things, like his OOD letter and completing SWOS, he was given the opportunity to drive the ship away from the pier. That may not sound like much, but it's actually a pretty big deal. I got an email from him last night, and in typical Cameron fashion, he wrote, "The ship does not have any new holes in it, so I must have done something right, right?" Haha. Silly boy. So he successfully drove the ship. Hooray!
Nothing too new going in for me. I'm having a 4th of July Sale in my store. Anything red, white, or blue is on sale till the 4th, if you're interested. Haha. I also took a really funny picture of Moses yesterday. Haha.

Isn't he funny? Haha. Silly cat. I could not have taken that picture again if I tried. It was perfect timing. Oh, how I love the entertainment he gives me. Haha.
Well, I hope you are all doing well. I'll talk to you more later!
1 comment:
Haha
Post a Comment