Friday, June 5, 2009

Hooray!

Hooray for Cameron! He was able to do well enough at his school to graduate it with honors. :) I am very proud of him. Yay! And, that also means he's done with the school, so he gets to come home tonight! Yay again! I haven't seen him in about 3 weeks, so I'm ready for him to be home. And except for a few days here and there, he SHOULD be home with me for a while. So that's good. :) I'm very happy. After the past crazy year...whew. I'm ready for it to be done.

I also recently made some new jewelry and posted some pictures on facebook. They'll soon be on my craft blog (linked in the sidebar) and soon after that will be posted on my webstore (also linked in the sidebar). So...if you're interested, please feel free to go look. :) I created a lightbox to take the pictures in, so that was intersting to see how that worked. I'm looking forward to having it. :) It makes it easier than trying to find a good place outside to take them, and they're just clearer for viewing than some others I've taken. So...yeah. I'm glad I made it. Haha.

I hope you are all doing well and I'll update more later. :)

No comments: