Well, hello. :)
This past week was my birthday, and our "anniversary." Since Cameron is going to be gone on the actual day, we just celebrated it early on Saturday. My birthday was fun. We went to Olive Garden and had a wonderful dinner. Our waiter was amazing. I have had that quality of server maybe like 5 times in my whole life. So he made it great. :) We went home and did cake and presents and stuff. Very nice.
For our anniversary, we went to the San Diego zoo. It was fun. It was insanely busy, but it was fun. We took tons of pictures. Then we went to an amazing Mexican food place for dinner. Oh my goodness. It was awesome. We will definitely go back. So altogether, it was a fun week. :)
Cameron also found out that he is taking his SWO board next Friday, the 26th. This is very exciting because it will be the last thing he has to do before he gets his SWO pin. That means, if he passes his board, he gets his pin, which symbolizes that he is an official, qualified, bonafide surface warfare officer. Hooray! That has taken a lot of work, so I'm very happy for him and very proud of him.
I hope everyone is doing well. I'll update more later.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment