Sunday, June 19, 2011

Starting week three!

Hi everyone!

We're about to start week three in our new home. We had a yard sale yesterday to get rid of some of our "extras," as I like to call them, to make more room in the house. We got rid of a good bit and made a little money in the process, so it was a good day. :) We actually made a decision to join a church today, so that's one less thing that's up in the air. It's actually the church Cameron went to when he lived here before, so it's not entirely new to us, but it's also changed a good bit since then. I hope and trust it will be a good church for us while we're here.

We're still working on some projects around the house, but we've also completed some things. I'm finally beginning to feel like this is home and not just some house we're living in right now. I definitely miss our house and friends from our last place, but I'm beginning to feel better here. It's just part of life to change and adapt with circumstances!

Cameron is adjusting to and thriving in his new job so far. He actually was just informed that he was one of four people chosen to interview for a prestigious position at his current workplace, and had his interview this past week. We don't know what will come of it, but it was an honor for him to be considered at all, so we feel very blessed with that.

I hope all of you are doing well, and I'd love to hear from you if you get a chance! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: