Monday, February 16, 2009

VICTORY!!!

Ok, so I will openly admit that I am a nerd. Everyone knows this already, anyway. Haha. But anyway...

I have been scavenging boxes for the past week or so, trying to get some so I could start packing the house so we can put it in storage. I was having a little trouble. People are stingy with their boxes, man! Who thought it would be so hard to find boxes? I have been checking craigslist religiously, as well as asking friends and such. So I FINALLY got some boxes from another military couple who just moved here, and now I have boxes to pack in! Woohoo! Thank the Lord.

The coolest part-you'll never guess-is that I actually got a box packed tonight! Hooray!

Small victories like this are what is keeping me sane during this chaotic time. (Well...that and the fact that I know God has my back. That's right. God has my back. Believe it.) A couple days ago I was stressing that I wouldn't have enough boxes and wouldn't be able to get everything packed in time. And now...I have a box packed and a stack of boxes waiting for me.

Amazing how excited I am, isn't it? I told you I was a nerd. :)

No comments: