Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Moving

I would just like to say...I hate moving.

The actual ACT of moving from point A to point B is not even what I hate. It's everything that comes before and after. Military moves probably don't help my opinion, since it's so nutso most of the time, or at least it has been for us. The planning, organzing, budgeting, dealing with beauracracy...oy. Makes my head spin.

So anyway...all that to say...we will be moving to San Diego in a couple months. The chaos has already begun. We have started the process. So...just keep me and Cameron in your prayers as we begin this new adventure. :-D Update more soon....

2 comments:

i'mthechief said...

whoa....san diego!! i'm jealous. that sounds exciting and new.

also, this is allison.

Emily H said...

Haha. I know who you are. But yeah, new and exciting, indeed. Just nerve-wrecking in the meantime. :)