Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mail deadlines

Ok, so...if you plan on sending Cameron anything else this deployment...it needs to be in the mail by Dec 4th. After that, it may not get to him in time. That includes Christmas stuff, whether it's a card or a package. :)

We're starting to get excited. Time is going by, and each day is one day closer to him coming home. I can't wait! It can't get here soon enough.

Also...I need addresses for Christmas cards. I know some of you have moved since last Christmas, so I would LOVE updated addresses. :) You can email them to me or whatever. Yay. Haha.

I guess that is all for now. I'll try to post again soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad to hear Cam will be coming home soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad to hear Cam will be coming home soon!!!
-Wendy Leaumont