Friday, November 7, 2008

It's November

I'm actually somewhat amazed that it is November. That means time is going by faster than I realize, which could be considered good, because that means Cameron will come home faster. :)

Sorry it's been so long since I updated...I'm a slacker. Oops. Really, there hasn't been anything new and exciting, I guess. Haha. I just sent Cameron his Thanksgiving package, which I thought was very creative. I sent him Thanksgiving "dinner" in a box. It wasn't "real" dinner, but snack food that was reminiscent of traditional food for thanksgiving. I shall explain. I got jerky for the "turkey," popcorn for the "corn," green sour straws for "green beans," craisins for "cranberry sauce," crackers for "rolls," potato chips for "potatos," those little water bottle mix packets of tea, and pumpkin pie baked and sealed in a jar. I also sent apple cider mix and some little candies just for fun. But I thought it was funny. :) I hope he appreciates my creativity. Haha. Now to start work on his Christmas package. Woo.

We also recently found out that Cameron and I may be moving to San Diego as early as March or April. This time frame was originally set in jello, but it has begun to firm up in recent weeks. So...we'll see, but I'm starting to get prepared for the headache of moving once again. What is going to be interesting is that we'll most likely be moving again in September, because Cameron's orders are up then. I'm going to have my fill of moving next year. Haha. Oh well. More places to experience, right? :)

I am still working on my jewelry and such. Just a quick plug...Christmas is coming. :) Hehe. I'm looking into getting my own website soon, not just a store on etsy, so that will be interesting. I'm hoping to get a new look as well, like a new logo and such. We'll see. It's all still in the beginning stages, but I'll let you know what's up as it comes to fruition.

Cameron is doing well. He's getting really close to finishing up his qualifications, and has started training for the last real qual he has to have before going to SWOS-which is basically a school to learn everything you have to know for all of eternity about being a SWO. It's a three week school, and after that, he'd do some boards back on his ship, then get his SWO pin officially. I can't wait for all that. Lawsy. He's also doing well with his seminary class. He's getting close to being done with the semester, and so far has loved learning everything, loved the class, and has done well. I'm very proud of him. And I can't wait till he gets to come home. :)

I guess that's about it for now. Hope you're all doing well, and I'll update again soon.

No comments: