Many of you will already know this because of facebook, phone calls, or some other form of media, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it here for fun. :)
Cameron and I are expecting our first child! Woohoo! He or she will make their appearance somewhere around March 6th, and we couldn't be happier. I'll try to update things as much as I can.
I am 10 weeks along right now, and while my symptoms are nowhere near as bad as some people I've known or talked to, I definitely have some symptoms. I am klutzy, forgetful, and moody (although I've been trying really hard not to let that be too bad!). I also have had no appetite whatsoever, and while I haven't really been getting sick, I definitely have moments of queasiness and heartburn, two of my least favorite things in the world. I am also ALWAYS tired. God bless him, Cameron has been trying very hard to let me rest as much as possible and has chipped in with a lot of the household duties so I don't have to do as much right now.
I actually had my first ultrasound this week, and it was incredible to see our little one, even at this early stage. He or she even wiggled around a bit to say hello. Haha. I'll post the picture soon. Cameron was able to come to the appointment with me, which was neat, so he got to share the experience with me. We were both just amazed by the awesome miracle of seeing our little one being formed. Really, words can't do justice to how it feels, as I'm sure all you parents out there can understand. It really is truly amazing.
Anyway, enough of my blabbing. :) I hope to post some pictures soon, both of the ultrasound, and the start of my "watch the belly grow" pics. Haha. I'm not really showing yet, but Cameron wants to start taking pictures anyway. I hope this finds everyone well! More to come soon!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment