Hello! We have officially made it safely to our new destination. Well...sort of. We are waiting to close on our house here, so we're staying in a hotel at the moment, but we're in the general vicinity of our new home. Close enough for Cameron to go in to work. ;)
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us over the past couple weeks as we've been moving out of our old house and getting ready to come up here. It was an amazing blessing that we literally moved out on Saturday, and the renters we had lined up for our house moved in on Sunday. Talk about great timing! It was great not to have to worry about whether or not our house would be rented out.
I was also touched that several friends wanted to see us before we left. We truly have made great friends at this last place, and I know I will be keeping in touch with so many people. I hope the same thing happens here at our new place! I will say that since we're returning to Cameron's college days stomping grounds, we have a few friends already here, which is an incredible blessing. They have already made us feel welcome, and have helped us out a lot. I truly appreciate them.
Please continue to pray for us as we wait (I hope patiently...) for our new home to be ready for us. Pray for Cameron as he starts his new job, that it will be rewarding and he will be successful at it to the glory of God. Pray for both of us as we adjust to being in a "new" place (definitely new for me, and it's been a while for Cameron), that all the pieces will come together for us. We're very excited about being here, and I can't wait to see what's in store for us over the next couple years. I will be sending out our new address and such soon, as well as the date that address will be usable. Haha. I hope you're all doing well, and I'll continue to update as I can! Have a wonderful week!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment