Well, things are starting to "heat up" around here. Cameron and I are both getting a little busier. I am now officially a part of the FRG board, and will be inducted at the February meeting. Cameron has a lot more going on with his job, but is still the rockstar. :) I'm proud of him for his success, and I hope it will continue.
My food blog is going well. For those of you on facebook, I'm sure you see my posts frequently. haha. For those who aren't, or who missed them, there's a link on the right of this blog to get to the food blog. I've been getting lots of comments and positive feedback, so I'm proud of that. And it's been fun to share my cooking with people. Cameron's usually the only one that gets to see/experience/taste/try my cooking, so it's kinda funny to see other people's reactions. But it's fun.
I've been cleaning out/cleaning up our office the past couple days. It's amazing how much JUNK you can collect in such a short amount of time. Just since we've moved in, it's like the paper monster has left us with a gigantic mountain of paper, and most of it is "important" when we get it, then after a month, not so much. Haha. I also went through our files and cleaned out the stuff in there that we don't need anymore. Some of that stuff I haven't looked at in 4 years (ack!) and it was no longer needed. So now I have more room to file away all our new junk. Haha. I'm also trying to organize the room itself because we're using it as both an office and a craft room. That just spells disaster. Haha. So I'm working on finding ways to make it functional and organized and less chaotic. I'm not sure how much good I'm doing, but I'm attempting it.
Cameron and I have finally settled on a church here. We went to our first small group meeting this past week, and the group seems pretty cool. I went to dinner with some of the ladies on Sunday and had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go with that. :)
I guess that's about it for now. I'll be posting more soon, I'm sure, as things continue to plod along. :) Hope you're all doing well.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment