I'm not sure why I am awake and blogging at 1 am, but...here I am. haha. I'll keep it short for the sake of time and energy, and the fact I have to get up in like 6-7 hours. Oops...
Anyway, Cameron is doing well. He's still in good spirits, (Thank you, Jesus!) and is doing well aboard the ship. He's missing everybody a lot right now, so if you haven't emailed him lately, he'd LOVE that. :) He feels a tad bit cut off from the world, I think. So yeah. You should email him and tell him what's going on with you. Or email me and I'll pass it on to him. :)
I am actually doing pretty well. Today was a smidge harder as far as missing Cameron is concerned. I guess we kinda hit the point where it starts to get old. At least we don't have that much longer. Hallelujah and praise the Lord.
Some exciting news...I've sold jewelry several days this week, as in multiple pieces, and interest in my stuff has skyrocketed. It is amazing. I am sitting here a little bit in shock, actually, at how things are going. I have a show/sale Thursday at my mom's and sister's school, so I'm hoping this week bodes well for that! My mom has been telling me that people at the school are super excited for me to come, so that is just making me so excited. I hope I don't disappoint them. Haha. But seriously. I'm really, really amazed, and somewhat humbled, and super excited, and a whole other slew of emotions that I'm not sure I could put properly into words, so...I won't try. Haha. I've been making a ton of new stuff, and I plan on making a bunch more. If you're on facebook, feel free to browse the pics I posted. I'm sure there will be more to come soon.
I hope all of you are doing well. I'm sure I'll be updating more soon, so stay tuned. Haha. See ya!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment