So...I can't believe it's Christmas time. Maybe it's because Cameron isn't here. It just doesn't seem like it. Decorating, getting ready, trying to get gifts worked out...it's all kinda weird and awkward without him. But I suppose I shall survive. :)
I've mentioned it before, but Cameron and I are doing Christmas when he gets home. So as far as he's concerned...I still have a while. Haha. But for everyone else...I am way behind. Haha. I went in Walmart last night to grab a couple little things, and their little shopping countdown said 15 days till Christmas. What??? It can't be. Haha. So I guess I better get busy. Man.
Cameron sent me a list of stuff he wants in case people started asking me what he wants. His list was this:
Unger's Bible Handbook
A scroll saw
A sweatshirt from Southwestern, his seminary
I was like...umm, random much? Haha. But oh well. It gives me some ideas, right? Just gave me a good laugh too. Haha.
Anyway, I hope your Christmas season is going well and you are enjoying it. I guess I'll post more later once I've actually done something. Hehe.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment